Well congratulations in taking your first step towards your fitness goal. May it be to get healtier, be free from chronic pains, lose weight, or have a sound mind and body through fitness, we can assure you that we can help. When you enroll in our studio, you will first get your fitness assessment carried out by our experts in order to ensure that we create a very personalised program that combines the Pilates, Physical Therapy, and Functional Training that will help you fast tract you to your fitness goal.
You can directly book your first consultation through our timetable. Otherwise, you can use our contact form if you need further assistance.
- We implement a strict Grip Sock policy at the studio, please bring a grip sock whenever training, otherwise, we do have top quality socks available at the studio or you can purchase online.
- Come in with your comfortable fitness attire.
- Fresh towels
- Water Bottles ( drinking water is available at the studio)
- Please arrive 10 mins early so you can prepare for the session.
- The first session is where we will do your postural assement through movemnets. Getting to know you, your needs and your goals. During this session, your instructor will explain the basic principles of Pilates so you can safely and effectively perform the exercises on the reformer/ mat.
- All sessions must be pre-paid through our booking system
- All payments are non-refundable but transferrable.
- You are solely responsible for attending to your schedule.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled session.
- No late entry to class
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled session to avoid being charged.
- In the event that instructor must cancel a session on short notice, you will be credited for that session so you can book another slot.
- For hygienic reasons, kindly use clean grip socks when exercising on the machines.
- Please take your valuable with you. Hope Pilates Centre will not be liable for any personal loss or damage to your belongings while you are in the studio.
- Please keep your mobile phone in silent mode while in the studio. If urgent calls must be taken or made, please inform instructor pre-class so other clients won’t be disturbed.
- By coming to the session, you warrant that you are in good physical condition. Hope Pilates Centre shall not be liable for any undisclosed medical history.
- Pilates is a very personal form of exercise. If you feel that you do not have a connection with your trainer, please feel free to inform the director. We will be more than happy to find you a solution.
Got Some Questions?
We are here to help!